For healthcare workers
Healthcare workers professionals play a very important role in conducting vaccination. The information and explanations received from them affect people's decisions, and the feedback and statistics collected help direct vaccination policies. This line of defense helps keep infectious diseases under control.
This page provides tools for streamlining everyday tasks, as well as references to legislation and various information materials.
- Immunisation schedule
- Implementation guide for the immunisation schedule (effective from 1 January 2018)
- Immunisation passport
- Immunisation record
- Guidelines for filling the immunisation record
Forms of reports and guidelines
- The immunisation coverage of children, students and adolescents PDF / DOC
- Guidelines for filling the immunisation coverage form of children, students and adolescents
- Immunoprophylaxis of infectious diseases, report form for a vaccinator 2018
- Guidelines for filling the immunoprophylaxis report
- Form for recording losses of immunological preparations PDF / DOC
(Recommended) forms for acquiring vaccination consent
- Viral hepatitis B
- Diphtheria, tetanus
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, poliomyelitis
- Measles, mumps, rubella
- Recommended form for refusal of vaccination
NB: A parent also has the right to confirm the refusal in a free written form.